The registration period is generally take place in the fall of each year
You may register for more than one component (Competition and Stepping Stone)
Registrations for 2023 will take place from December 21st, 2022 to January 21st, 2023
Registration fees: $100
Includes new fees for the Crowdchange platform.
Participation fees: $200
Payable upon admission to the Stepping Stone official competition.
Suggested donation: $200
The CMC is seeking an individual contribution from the candidate for which an official donation receipt for income tax purposes will be issued. Your donation will have a direct impact on the organization of the events and the support of Canada’s emerging musicians.
Registered charitable organization number: 891629396RR0001
Repertoire modification fee: $30
Cancellation fee: $50
Registration fees for cancellations received before February 10th, 2023 can be reimbursed. CMC does not issue refunds after this date (rule 4.2). Please note that a 50$ administration fee applies. Considering that the donation is at the applicant’s discretion and make freely (it is not mandatory to make a donation to participate in the Stepping Stone), the donation portion is not refundable.
- The registration form must be completed via Crowdchange before January 21st, 2023, 11:59 pm local time.
- DMaterial to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of registration. (rule 5)
- Payment must be completed upon registration.
- A confirmation email is sent upon receipt of the registration form by the CMC. If there are any questions, the office will contact the candidates.
- It is the candidate’s responsibility to submit all required documents by the indicated deadline date.