- Registration fees: $300
- Suggested donation: $200
The CMC hopes for a contribution of $500 per candidate. This amount includes the registration fee ($300) and a suggested donation of $200 (at the discretion of the candidate) for which an income tax receipt will be emitted by the Canadian Music Competition*.
Registered charitable organization number: 891629396RR0001
- Repertoire modification fee: $30
- Cancellation fee: $50
Registration fees for cancellations received before can be reimbursed. There is a cancellation fee of $50 and the donation part is not refundable. There are no refund past this date (rule 4.2).
- NSF cheque fee: $15
* The actual cost of a candidate participating in the Competition and the Stepping Stone is well above the registration fees charged; it represents a minimum cost of $1,000 per candidate. We hope that candidates who can afford it will contribute 50% of this amount, however, the donation part is considered to be at the discretion of the candidate.
- The registration form must be submitted before , 11:59 p.m., local time.
- Documents to submit via Dropbox upon registration (rule 5)
- Payment of registration fees before , 11:59 p.m., local time. Payment methods accepted: PayPal, cheque, or money order
- A confirmation email is sent once the form is received by the CMC.
- It is up to the candidate to make sure that all documents are received before the deadline.