- First Prize Canimex Group*: $10,000
- Second Prize UL Mutual: $5,000
- Third Prize Pianos Bolduc Montréal: $2,500
- Prize for the best performance of the original work by Canadian composer Simon Bertrand: $1,000
- All other finalists will receive a scholarship of $1,000 each, one of which will be offered by Canadian Tire of Drummondville.
* First Prize also includes
- Invitation to perform at the 2016 CMC’s Gala Concert with the Orchestre symphonique de
July 5, 2016, Maison des arts Desjardins
Additional prizes for recipients of the first three places**:
- $5,000 career support scholarship offered by the Jeunesses Musicales Canada Foundation (at the discretion of the JMCF based on project submitted by winners and on jury recommendation).
- Three-week residency at Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity in 2017 (at the discretion of Banff Centre): covers tuition for 19 days of residency and 20 days of accommodation + meals/scholarship may be shared with one or more collaborators.
- Guest soloist in 2017-18 concert series of the Chapelle historique du Bon-Pasteur (at the discretion of the promoter, who will negotiate fee with artist/travel and accommodation to be covered by artist).
** Additional information will be provided to selected winners.