A number of chapters may offer financial support to encourage participation of candidates in their region. Chapters contribute to the exposure of the candidates in their region by providing scholarships. For more information regarding financial assistance, contact your chapter representative. Each province or chapter is completely autonomous regarding scholarships.
- Registration fees: $300
Includes new fees for the platform Acceptd (15 USD).
- Suggested donation: $200
The CMC hopes for a contribution of $500 per candidate. This amount includes the registration fee ($300) and a suggested donation of $200 (at the discretion of the candidate) for which an income tax receipt will be emitted by the Canadian Music Competition*.
Registered charitable organization number: 891629396RR0001
- Repertoire modification fee: $30
- Cancellation fee: $50
Registration fees for cancellations received before can be reimbursed. There is a cancellation fee of $50 and the donation portion is not refundable. No refunds will be given past this date (rule 4.2).
- NSF cheque fee: $15
* The organisation of a competition with the span of the CMC generates high costs which largely surpass the registration fees and can reach up to $1,200 per candidate. This is why we appeal to your generosity. The amount of $500 includes the registration fees ($300) and a suggested donation of $200 (at the discretion of the candidate) for which an income tax receipt will be issued by the Competition. Your donation is an inestimable support.
- The registration form must be completed via Acceptd before , 11:59 p.m., local time.
- Documents to submit via Acceptd upon registration:
- Proof of age. The following documents are accepted: birth certificate, passport, health insurance card, driver’s licence, citizenship certificate or permanent resident card.
- Headshot photo in high resolution (300 dpi).
- Consent form regarding the use of image (download the form).
- Permanent residents must provide valid proof upon registration (scan or clear picture of the permanent resident card and/or certificate).
- Foreign students must provide valid proof upon registration (scan or clear picture of study permit).
- A digital copy of each score (rule 8.1 and 8.2)
- Payment must be acceptd upon reception of the invoice. Payment methods accepted: Square or cheque.
- A confirmation email is sent once the form is received by the CMC.
- It is up to the candidate to make sure that all documents are received before the deadline.