Candidates registered for any Recorder category between 16 and 25 years old must include in their program pieces that are varied in their keys and affects, from composers of various nationalities.
- One sonata from the 17th century.
- One sonata or suite from the 18th century.
- The partita for solo flute by J.S. Bach (with the first repeats of each movement only).
- One contemporary work or a group of movements or one movement of your choice.
- One work with orchestra.
- One work of your choice or a group of pieces or movements from one or different composers (with or without orchestra).