The musical program for the two rounds must include works from different periods and styles. The musical program for the three rounds must include works from different periods and styles.
- One etude by Villa-Lobbos or Fernando Sor (Op. 6 or Op. 29) or the equivalent.
- J.S. Bach: One movement from a suite for solo cello.
- One work or at least 3 movements of a work from the renaissance period.
- One work or a group of movements or one movement of your choice.
- One work with orchestra or one movement or a group of movements.