Candidates registered for any Recorder category between 16 and 25 years old must include in their program pieces that are varied in their keys and affects, from composers of various nationalities.
- One Theme and Variations by Jacob van Eyck.
- A minimum of two contrasting movements from a sonata by Handel.
- One work from the French repertoire from the 18th century.
- One contemporary work or a group of movements or one movement of your choice.
- One work with orchestra.
- One work or a group of movements or one movement of your choice (with or without orchestra).