- 7 to 10 years and under: $125
- 11 to 18 years and under: $150
- 19 to 30 years and under: $175
- Chamber Music (Ensemble from 2 to 5 members): $175 (all age categories)
- Junior program: $50
- Repertoire changes: $30
Cancellations received before will be reimbursed, minus a $50 administrative fee. No refund after this date, under any circumstances.
Additional fees* and/or security deposits may apply, depending on regional chapters. These fees don’t apply to the Junior Program.
- Calgary: $200 (security deposit refundable following the first round)
- Edmonton: $150
- British Columbia: $500 (including the $200 membership fee for the BC Society)
- Manitoba: $150 (including a $100 security deposit refundable following the first round)
- Nova Scotia: $100 (security deposit refundable following the first round)
- London: $350
- Ottawa: $300
- Toronto: $300
- Montréal: $100
- Outaouais: $100
* The real cost of running a large-scale competition like the CMC is much greater than what is covered by the participants’ registration fees alone. The Chapters have to make up the difference on a per candidate basis. As some Chapters do not have the benefit of significant financial support, additional fees must be charged to cover these costs. The additional amount charged differs according to the needs and realities of each region.