The registration period is generally takes place in fall of each year
It is possible to register for more than one component
Registrations for 2023 will take place from Novembre 15th to December 15th, 2022
INFORMATION ON FINANCIAL SUPPORT
Chapters that work on outreach may offer financial support in the form of bursaries to enable as many candidates as possible to participate in their region. Please contact your chapter leader to determine the availability of these scholarships in your area. Each chapter or province is completely autonomous in its scholarship policy. To find the information for your region, you can consult the list of our chapters here
Registration fees: $300
The CMC welcomes individual contributions for which an official donation receipt for income tax purposes will be issued. Your donation will not only have a direct impact on the organization of the events and the support of Canada’s next generation of musicians, but also on the activities of the chapter you are applying to.
Registered charitable organization number: 891629396RR0001
Repertoire modification fee: $30
Cancellation fee: $50
Registration fees for cancellations received before January 27, 2023 can be reimbursed. There is a cancellation fee of $50 and the donation portion is not refundable. No refunds will be given past this date (rule 4.2).
The registration form must be completed via Crowdchange before December 15th, 2022, 11:59 p.m., local time.
Documents to be provided via email at email@example.com during the registration period(consult the Registration checklist here):
- Proof of age. The following documents are accepted: birth certificate, passport, health insurance card, driver’s licence, citizenship certificate or permanent resident card.
- Headshot photo in high resolution (300 dpi).
- Consent form regarding the use of image (download the form).
- Permanent residents must provide valid proof upon registration (scan or clear picture of the permanent resident card and/or certificate).
- Foreign students registered as part of a Chamber Music ensemble and/or for Piano 4 Hands/Duo-Piano must provide valid proof upon registration (scan or clear picture of the study permit) (rule 1.2).
- A digital copy of each score (rule 8.1 and 8.2)
A confirmation email is sent upon receipt of the CMC registration form. Candidates are contacted by the National Office if they have any questions.
It is the candidate’s responsibility to submit all required documents by the specified date.